01 Aug Zucchini Bread with a Twist
Zucchini Bread with a Twist
There’s nothing like a warm piece of homemade bread on a cold autumn day. Thanks to our friend Ann Grunberg, for allowing us to share her wonderful homemade Zucchini Bread recipe!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- handful of raisins
- handful of crushed coconut
- grated carrots
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add sugar and oil.
- Beat until the color turns lemon-yellow.
- Add vanilla, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, zucchini, nuts, salt and optional ingredients.
- Bake at 350˚F for 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from oven. Allow to cool. Serve and enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Ann Grunberg.