27 Aug Simply Satisfying Salmon
As featured in Identity Magazine’s “Easy Back to School Recipes”
INGREDIENTS (Makes 4 Servings)
4 5 oz. Wild salmon filets
½ cup Mustard
½ cup Breadcrumbs
4 Ears of fresh corn
Haricot verts (either frozen or fresh)
1. Set oven at 350 degrees.
2. Place salmon on a foil lined baking sheet & spread about ½ tbspn mustard on each filet. Then cover w/ a layer of bread crumbs.
3. Cover w/ a foil tent and bake for ten minutes.
4. Microwave the ears of corn for 5 minutes per 2 ears w/ the husks on.
5. Steam the haricot verts in a steamer for about 8 minutes.
6. After ten minutes, remove foil tent & broil for 5 minutes or until salmon is ready (flaky and pink not red).
7. Serve each salmon filet w/one ear of corn & haricot verts.
Can use frozen green beans. Make sure each salmon filet is of equal thickness.