31 Jul Robby’s Rockin’ Turkey Chili
Robby’s Rockin’ Turkey Chili
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 6 jalapeno peppers, diced (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. fresh ground turkey
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 5 tbsp chili powder
- 1 16 oz. can black beans
- 1 16 oz. can pinto beans
- Sauté diced onion, jalapeno, and minced garlic in oil until soft.
- Add turkey and cook turkey until brown.
- Add some chili pepper, cumin, and salt.
- Add crushed tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add more spices. Add black beans and pinto beans and bring from a boil to low heat.
- Add more spices; simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with cheese, sour cream, and/or scallions. Bon appetit!