01 Aug Rice Pudding
Posted at 01:38h in Recipes, Sweet Snacks
If you and your family like rice pudding, then we highly suggest trying out this recipe. Get your little chefs ready to help you make this tasty dessert!
- 2 quart 1% or 2% milk
- ¾ cup white rice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- Put milk, rice, vanilla, sugar, salt, and raisins into an enamel stockpot.
- Cook stockpot over medium flame, stirring constantly.
- When mixture thickens (approximately 45 minutes), mix in beaten egg.
- Pour mixture into serving dish and chill in refrigerator.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top and serve.