01 Aug Perfect Yogurt Pancakes
Perfect Yogurt Pancakes
Adapted from Chobani’s Perfect Pancake recipe, this Mom’s swapped in some whole-wheat flour and a touch of flax seeds for a healthful kick!
Make 4 serving
- ½ cup Chobani Simply 100 Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ c all-purpose flour
- ¾ c whole-wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp flax seeds
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ c skim milk
- Nonstick pan spray
- Driscolls berries and organic honey, for serving
- In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, flax seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a smaller bowl, gently whisk egg, Greek yogurt and milk.
- Add wet ingredient mixture to flour mixture and gently mix.
- In a nonstick skillet, spray a light coat of cooking spray over medium heat. Pour about ¼ cup batter onto pan for each pancake, leaving space between pancakes. Cook for bout 2 minutes, until bubbles appear on surface. Flip once to brown other side. Transfer to a large plate and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve warm with organic honey and berries.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our Chobani giveaway! Mom Dishes It Out will be giving away one customized case of Chobani Greek Yogurt, with winner’s choice of favorite flavors. ENTER FOR GIVEAWAY HERE!