31 Jul Peanut Butter-Banana Spirals
Peanut Butter-Banana Spirals
We love these peanut butter-banana spirals as a mid morning or afternoon snack. It’s the perfect recipe to get your little chefs involved in the kitchen!
- ½ cup of natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons of honey-crunch wheat germ
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine peanut butter and yogurt, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle orange juice over banans, toss gently to coat.
- Spread about 3 teaspoons of peanut butter mixture over each tortilla, leaving 1/2 border.
- Arrange 1/3 cup of banana slices in single layer over peanut butter mixture.
- Combine wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over banana slices.
- Roll up tortillas and slice each roll into six pieces.
The recipe and photo used in this post were courtesy of Cooking Light.