01 Aug Lemon-Caper Salmon with Greek Yogurt
Lemon-Caper Salmon with Greek Yogurt
This recipe is courtesy of Candice Kumai, whom I had the pleasure of meeting a few months ago. I was given a copy of Candice’s cookbook and have been trying out recipes ever since. Two weeks ago, I tried the Kale and Fennel Caesar Salad, which was refreshing and hearty at the same time. With a lucky streak in the kitchen, I decided to try another one of Candice’s simple and delicious recipes. Salmon? —Yes, please!
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ⅓ cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless salmon fillets
- 1 large shallot, finely minced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle with olive oil. Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet with skin side down. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, capers, yogurt, Worcestershire and mustard. Brush a generous amount of the yogurt mixture on the top of each fillet. Bake in the middle rack for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque at the edges and still pink at the center.