15 Aug Grilled Corn on the Cob
It’s no secret that corn on the cob is a summer staple. But what about grilled corn on the cob? Not only does it give the corn a different flavor, it also gives the corn a nice appearance. Try this recipe out with your families at your next summer event and let us know your variations!
Photo Credit: Another Pint Please… via Compfight cc
- 8 ears corn, pull back husks
- 2 tablespoons butter of choice
- Optional toppings: black pepper, red pepper, a sprinkling of salt, lemon or lime juice
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Pull back the husks, leaving the husks on, remove the strings from the corn, and pull husks back over corn to cover. Place corn in a large pot or bowl and cover with water. Let stand for 30-45 minutes. Drain.
- Once drained, place corn on grill, and grill for 8 minutes on each side or until husks appear slightly blackened. Serve grilled corn with butter and toppings of choice.
This recipe was adapted from Cooking Light. To see more of Cooking Light’s corn recipes click here.