21 Mar Egg Salad
Posted at 15:00h in Recipes, Savory Snacks
With our recent test on hard boiling eggs, we had quite a few eggs leftover. So, we decided to experiment with ways to use up some hard boiled eggs and turn them into a delicious dish. We highly recommend this dish for you to reuse those hard boiled Easter eggs next month!
Photo Credit: World to Table via Compfight cc
- 8-10 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (we like to use mayo with olive oil)
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/8 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp mustard of choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pickles, diced
- Tomatoes, diced
- Walnuts, diced
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Serve with a couple slices of whole wheat bread or on top of a bed of salad greens.