31 Jul Double Chocolate Cupcakes
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
Get your dose of love by baking these yummy cupcakes with your kids. Try these delicious double chocolate cupcakes as a sweet snack! Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 ¼ ounces dark (70 % cocoa) chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir with a whisk.
- Place granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well combined (about 3 minutes).
- Add egg substitute and vanilla, beating well. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to granulated sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups lined with muffin cup liners.
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.