17 Oct Dairy Free Egg Free Meatballs
Posted at 19:04h in Recipes, Savory Snacks, Wellness, WH Meal Log
2/3 cup packed carrot, chopped finely (2 carrots, peeled)
1 cup packed yellow onion, chopped finely
3 tbsp parsley, chopped finely
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp oregano
2 tbspn Olive oil
4 tbsp Worcestershire
2 pounds organic beef
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mixed carrot, onion, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix salt, oregano, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients with carrot/onion mixture in the large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands (cleaned), mix in 2 pounds of ground beef (1 pound at a time).
- Wash hands, using an ice cream scooper, scoop about 25 meatballs on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.7.Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, until browned internally and externally.
- 8. Let cool before freezing or eat immediately with your favorite sides such as rice and garlicky spinach.