31 Jul Cranberry Walnut Granola Cookies
Cranberry Walnut Granola Cookies
Our original recipe using KIND granola clusters. We mixed some of our favorite things into one cookie – cranberries, walnuts, and of course KIND clusters granola!Yields 24 cookies
½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups Oats and Honey Clusters Kind Granola
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt (dry ingredients).
- Slowly mix in vanilla, egg, and butter (wet ingredients).
- Mix dry and wet ingredients well.
- Add in Oats and Honey Clusters Kind Granola, chopped walnuts, and dried cranberries. Mix well.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop 1-1 ½ inch balls 3 inches apart.
- Bake cookies at 375°F for 12-15 minutes.