05 Feb Avocado Toast
Who doesn’t like toast for breakfast? There’s toast with butter, toast with peanut butter but how about avocado toast? We found this delicious recipe from Siggi’s Dairy. Try this spin on toast – it’s a great way to start your day!
Siggi’s Avocado Toast
Makes one open face sandwich.
Courtesy of Siggi’s
- 1 slice of whole-grain bread, toasted
- ½ avocado
- 3 tablespoons of Siggi’s plain-style yogurt (skyr)
- 2 oz cherry tomatoes, halved salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp red chili flakes, optional
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and yogurt together with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired, season with red chili flakes.
- Spread the mixture on toasted bread and top with tomatoes. Finish with a touch of salt.
Not a fan of avocados? Try some other Siggi’s recipes for something new!