14 Feb A Cup of Self-Love
Love is in the air—or is it? For some, Valentine’s Day may feel like the whole world is staring you down. Marked by chocolates, flowers and couples holding hands, for some, remember that Valentine’s Day is still just like any other day. And like any other day, we have the ability to control our thoughts and how we feel about ourselves. It is a day that emphasizes love. So, whether you’re celebrating the day with a significant other, your friends, your children, or by yourself… celebrate the love you offer, and most of all—self-love!
Ways to Enjoy a Cup of Self-Love:
- Dedicate some time to volunteer for a cause you are passionate about
- Explore your inner chef… cook dinner for the friends you love!
- Relax with a yoga class
- Take something off your bucket list – Has there been a pottery-making or dance class you’ve been meaning to try?
- Enjoy a “Me Day” – A visit to the Spa/Beauty salon
- Foster positive self-esteem and positive body-image – List atleast 5 things that you love about yourself and focus on these positive qualities.
- Try a new recipe and share the sweets – We like Red Velvet Cake Bites with Fresh Raspberries!