22 Jul Omega Sardine Salad
Omega Sardine Salad
Choose omega 3 rich sardines rather than canned tuna for a more sustainable and anti-inflammatory version of tunafish salad.
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 can (4.25oz) sardines in olive oil, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup pitted, chopped kalamata olives
- fine sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- This easy recipe is straight from the amazing cookbook Run Fast. Eat Slow. If you like this recipe, check out the entire cookbook at www.EatFastRunSlow.com. "In a medium bowl, smash the eggs with the back of a fork to break them up. Add the celery, parsley, yogurt ,and mustard and stir to combine. Add the sardines, walnuts, and olives and stir to break the sardines into bite-size pieces. Season to taste with salt and pepper."